Fine Art Photograph | Archival Giclée Print
Swirling emerald waters of Elliott Bay shot from a Washington State Ferry on the way to Bainbridge Island on Puget Sound.
Size options are standard and fit most standard frames.
- Print includes a 1 inch white border on all sides (2 inches for 24x30 and larger)
- Printed on Hahnemühle fine art archival paper: 100% cotton (310gsm)
- Matte Finish
- Archival pigment ink preserves print quality for a lifetime
- Smooth lightly textured paper offers exceptional beauty and character
- Signed on the front of the print
- Unmatted and unframed
- Print is shipped flat in an acid-free archival clear sleeve inside a rigid photo mailer or in a thick rigid tube (for prints 16x20 and larger)