Fine Art Photograph | Archival Giclée Print
A photograph from a walk through the Foz do Douro neighborhood in Porto, Portugal - beautiful painted ceramic tiles (called azulejo tiles) preserved on an exterior of a building being renovated. The tiles are part of Portugal's national identity and Porto's heritage. The third photo shows the tiles framed and paired with another photograph taken in Porto from our shop: Ocean View of the Atlantic Ocean.
Size options are standard and fit most standard frames.
- Printed on Hahnemühle fine art archival paper: 100% cotton (310gsm)
- Matte Finish
- Archival pigment ink preserves print quality for a lifetime
- Smooth lightly textured paper offers exceptional beauty and character
- Signed on the back of the print and bottom right corner of the mat (when applicable)
MAT DETAILS (when applicable):
- Museum-quality white matboard. Acid free and lignin-free.
- Superior surface for optimum bleed and fade resistance
- Print is protected inside an acid-free archival clear sleeve