Fine Art Photograph | Archival Giclée Print
Waiters taking a break at Le Bouillon Chartier Restaurant in Paris. Founded in 1896, it is classified as a historical monument.
Size options are standard and fit most standard frames.
- Printed on Hahnemühle fine art archival paper: 100% cotton baryta (315gsm)
- Luster Finish
- Archival pigment ink preserves print quality for a lifetime
- Smooth lightly textured paper offers exceptional beauty and character
- Signed on the back of the print
- Print is protected inside an acid-free archival clear sleeve