Fine Art Photograph | Archival Giclée Print
On this winter day in Paris, it was shivering cold and the city was cloaked under a wash of luminous grey. From my apartment window, I watched a light drizzle fall over Paris… and before long, the raindrops intermingled with small flecks of white that within seconds became giant snowflakes. In an instant, a magnificent curtain of white draped the buildings all along the avenue. It was my first witness of a rare Parisian snowfall, a brief magical moment! (Catherine Goron)
Please note that only local Seattle area residents have the option to purchase this print as a 24x30 inch print inside a natural wood gallery frame. Actual photo size is 20x26 inches with a two inch white border on all sides. All other print options ship worldwide.
Size options are standard and fit most standard frames.
- Printed on Hahnemühle fine art archival paper: 100% cotton (310gsm)
- Matte Finish
- Archival pigment ink preserves print quality for a lifetime
- Smooth lightly textured paper offers exceptional beauty and character
- Signed on the back of the print and bottom right corner of the mat
- Museum-quality matboard. Acid free and lignin-free.
- Superior surface for optimum bleed and fade resistance
- Print is shipped flat in an acid-free archival clear sleeve inside a rigid photo mailer or in a thick rigid tube (for prints 16x20 and larger)
- Framed print is protected inside a bubble wrap sleeve